Tuesday, August 19, 2008

San Diego - Sea World


I visited the Sea World at San Diego with my sis, niece & husband in July 2007.. Oh what a day it was... Started off from home early in the moring.. and was my niece excited.. She was really looking forward to seeing the dolphins and all the other fishes.

My husband & I have also been to Sea Worlds in Tokyo & Australia. I think our best experience was at Australia. The shows there were spectacular & I still remember them.

Having said all that, I have very fond memories of our trip to San Diego. Having my little niece around made a fun day an extraordinary experience. It was fun to look at the fishes and other animals from her perspective.

Walking in the underwater tunnels to view the sharks / sting rays etc was a magical time for her and hence for the adults too. Here's a picture from that trip, click on the picture to view the complete album.

No comments: