Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another one

I created another blog he he he .... I have so many recipes to post, so I think it will be better organized in a separate blog rather than put them in this one... :)

Usually, when I cook, I concentrate on the flavors & aroma. If you think about it, the first taste of any dish is not when u put a bite in your mouth, but when u get that whiff of smell when u open the pot or serve the dish.

I asked my family for suggestions to name the blog. I wanted it to be something about cooking, about me & "my" cooking... The word that jumped to their minds was aroma / flavor with respect to my kitchen. Hence, the blog is called The Fragrant Kitchen.

I will be posting one recipe each day with or without photos. Jump in and start cooking :).. but beyond all that Happy Eating!!!!

No comments: