Sunday, August 10, 2008

Its the 1st!!

Well, after much thinking, postponing, hemming & hawing - I've finally done it... Donno wot possessed me to do it... but here's the thing - I created my blog and this is my first post.. The easy part is over, now to figure out what shall I post about first? Time to don the thinking hat!!!

After some consideration, I have picked the topic - Anything, Everything & Nothing - that is wot my blog is gonna be about... You wonder wot I mean by that? Well, I have many and varied interests and if I were to create a blog about each of them, that wud be no fun at all... so this blog is gonna be about my various interests that range from weight loss, fitness, cooking, music, tv shows, languages, books, movies, and travel. That's not all of my interests, but the top 9... and they are not listed in order of importance.

Will be posting recipes sometime soon ... Keep coming!!!

3 comments:

vlp said...

Good 1st post!

Nice to see you and your thoughts online. Looking forward to see more posts from you over here.

Gambatte!

Arun said...

That was really a good post to start with!...will be waiting for your recepies...not sure if you are going to add the recepie of your fav Neer dosai!!!!

Arun said...

well you should!! that way neer dosai will be a new keyword for all who would like to search for indian recepies...lol