Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Grand Canyon


My husband & I went to Las Vegas last month. While there, we did a couple of shows and did a helicopter tour of the grand canyon - apart from gambling that is!!!

As part of the tour we landed on the Grand Canyon, and all we could see in every direction was the GC. It is a great experience.

I was hesitant to go, as the idea of flying off in a helicopter wasn't my first choice of ways to spend a morning... :) But having gone, I am very glad I made the trip.

The picture on the right, was our first view of the Canyon, and it is little wonder that it is called the Grand Canyon.

Uploaded the pictures from the Grand Canyon tour to flickr. Also got some interesting pictures of the strip & have posted those pictures too on flickr. Click the picture in the blog to view the entire album.

1 comment:

Arun said...

hey...Geetha..your blog on the GC is very descriptive...I wish I get to visit the Grand canyon soon