Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A trip to San Fran

I've been to San Fran about 4-5 years back. Hmm just before I got married - those were the days. I still remember the late nights & the taco bell dinners. It is a pleasure to work with like-minded colleagues. That is one project I shall remember for a long long time.

Am going all over the place, aren't I? So, where was I? We went to San Fran to visit our cousin & her family for the weekend. Visited the usual tourist spots. Here's a picture of the Golden Gate bridge.

We had a wonderful time playing with her two little boys, chatting late into the night & I should certainly mention all the great food. What I really enjoyed about our little visit was going shopping with our cousin. Oh it was so good to have a ladies night out. Really enjoyed it & got to know my cousin too in the bargain. Picked up some great clothes too.

Another thing we really enjoyed was dinner from saravanabhavan. We decided to do take out so that the kids can have fun too. While there, I started chatting with the cashier - yes, I am a chatterbox. I was asking him why there are no Karnataka dishes in their menu. He asked me to make some suggestions, while I was thinking, our cousin told him he should visit my blog! Gosh, was I surprised, it never occurred to me to suggest that. God bless her!!! :D The manager has taken the details from me. Isn't that simply wonderful?

No comments: